Thursday, March 05, 2009

In the Mail!!!

WOW WOW WOW talk about perfect timing to receive some goodies in the mail. See I'm not feeling that great - downright achy in joints and feels like a chest cold on the way too and that is not good as I am wanting to go to Dauphin to visit my Dad (95) who's in the hospital this past week. He's still holding his own against the pneumonia but is still very weak. There are signs on the entrance doors that if you're sick to please stay away!!! Yep Vit C and water down the hatch!!!

Anyways, I received a fairly thick envelope from a CQer in Australia along with a larger envelope from a USA CQer too!!! Hmmmm! Well naturally I opened the larger envelope as I figured it was another CQ block to work on and yes it's a "special request" and I'm honoured and hope to do it justice and hopefully fit in with the others of the group it belongs to.



Then the intriquing envelope I opened and was I ever WOWED!!! Yes I had asked to swap something for some precious little hearts with Sharon B but there was more inside too. I've used Pin Tangle and her stitch dictionary lots for inspiration and help with my CQing I can tell you! So was just blown right over to find some skiens of thread inside and apparently she's hand dyed them herself - WOW!!! Thank you Sharon, I'll be using a couple of these very soon on some CQ block above that is for sure.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those hearts are so tiny they will look great. It is so nice to know there are delicate small items for those special small projects. Those would be perfect for the altoids tins. And the extra surprise of thread is beautiful!!!