Monday, February 23, 2009

New Cotton!

Okay I purchased some awesome varigated cotton the other day from Kathryn's Stitching Studio and just have to tell all!!! It's by Lizbeth, Size 20 100% cotton thread by Handy Hands Inc. and it says "Tat, Knit or Crochet like a Dream!" on the label.

WELL it does feel awesome and it also LOOKS awesome made up in my favourite heart pattern - can't wait to find a small butterfly pattern to try out with this too. I had picked up "Springtime" and it does look like a field of coloured spring flowers.

2 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

That little heart is absolutely lovely and the colors are wonderful

I have not done any crochet in ages but that is something that is on my to do list :-)

Pierrette =^..^=

Diane said...

Rose Anne,

I love that little heart. And the variegated thread is gorgeous too. Would you mind sharing the pattern source? Can you tell, I'd love to make some for myself too?

Hugs,

Diane