Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's FINI!!!

{not sure about the spelling - but you get my drift eh!}

Yep, finally I've washed ALL the new fabrics purchased since summer of 2007 that kept piling up in the livingroom awaiting washing-drying-pressing before migrating to the sewing room to join their other stash members!!! Naturally, I'd take whatever I needed and do some quick hand washing and pressing as needed.

It looks funny to see that pile gone from the floor - will post pics tomorrow to show you that it's gone (except my 1930s that I just have to put away as none of those are washed - most are charms, F16 or F8s etc) and all are used as wallhangings. I'll also take another pick of my storage units - they sure are filling up that is for sure!!!

So now back to stitching as I've a few March 1st deadlines to meet!

1 comment:

Barbara Gordon said...

My last note for the night...After all my years of purchasing, I have now started giving away some of my fabric to a church near me. They make quilts for the elderly and other things to. I have always been one to buy to much. If I showed you all the thread I have, you'd think I was in a business of some sort. I even received more thread today. I can't pass up a sale....:-(