Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy Days

PHEW, I had the day off work yesterday and spent it with three dear ladies and helped them serge up PJs for children for charity and had a LOVELY visit along with awesome food as usual!!! I also used Faye's large uncluttered table and trimmed off the Aurora tied quilt the group started a couple of years ago and now I've got the binding fabric I may just finish it this weekend???

Then today was our Aurora meeting but not that many attended due to other commitments and some did not realize the date was changed - SORRY ladies!!! Today I stitched on my CQI RR crazy patch block - the usual spider web (thank goodness for that option as I'm nervous being the first to embellish on someone else's block) and maybe tonight or tomorrow work on the spider and greenery around. As usual the meeting luncheon banquet was varied and except for my meatballs, delicious and those desserts that Florence brings are just way too much for me but way so yummyious!!! Thank you all!!!

Then I dropped into Liquidation World and picked up a lovely panel set (has matching plainer sheets) for a quilt backing and then I stopped into Marshalls on the way home and picked up some green that I think will work for the sashing and also the binding for the tied quilt that is ready. Then home and promptly sorted my fabrics bought in the last year and I finally got around to washing three loads and maybe out of my living room and into the cupboards tonight too????? I've a few more loads to do but will leave them for another weekend or maybe Monday, will have to see what I'm up to. Sure would be nice to get it all put away and already that area of the living room is looking better! ROFLOL!!!

No comments: