Friday, January 02, 2009

Another Postcard

Yahooie, I've just completed my whole year of Birthday postcards in one of my PC groups. And it's headed to CYPRESS so it definitely is early as her BD is in February. But since I stitched it in December it was ready and I'm allowing for slow delivery just in case! Hope it gets there safe and sound!!!



I had a nice lunch with the Mullen's today and dropped off my cathedral window ornament for Linda too. Her tree was still up so it can be packed away with all the other ornaments till next year.

And I was a might BADDDDD today. See on my way home I stopped and picked up a few fabrics and silk embroidery threads - maybe I shouldn't have - but on sale and some up to 75% off I just could not resist the most appealing items. But I did mail off my packages to CQer members and workshop info to my sister and now I'm home and onto the next CQing block to check out what it needs and what I can stitch competently! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty card. Anyone would be thrilled to have that for a birthday card - it's more like a present.