Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yabba Dabba DOOOOO!!!

I have a large TV again and just in time to watch my HOCKEY!!!

Yes, a very much appreciated Thank You to Linda and Patrick for passing onto me their older but still working TVs now that mine has bit the dust and naturally nothing in my budget for a TV at this time. So the larger one is in my wall unit and the smaller ones are for the sewing room and maybe the bedroom but truly I do not "relax" in that room, just sleep!!!

Now to find a depot for my old TV and VCR as I know the city garbage does not take them.

2 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

It was perfect timing because we were going to donate the smaller TVs on freecycle and maybe even this one. Now to find that depot ourselves to get rid of our 27" that bit the dust. The 27" was 11 years old, I would have thought it would last longer.

Shirley said...

Hi RoseAnne -- Zellers here in Calgary take old tv's - My son just dropped our old one off. Check with Zellers in Wpg. He just went and got a cart and dropped it inside the door and let the girls at the desk know about it. I hope this helps.

I imagine if one store does, the others might too.

I have been so busy with my blog and learning group I haven't had a chance to do any more crazy quilting - hoping to do more though

Merry Christmas! Shirley Paterson