Saturday, November 08, 2008

IT SNOWED!!!

OH MY OH MY OH MY, Yep it's SNOWED!!!

Well Winnipeg, Manitoba, central Canada got it's first SNOWFALL starting Thursday night and continued all Friday and into the evening. Walking home from work yesterday one of the co-workers mentioned crappy weather and I looked at her, smiled and said I wish I was dressed for it, I'd go out and play in this for a while, but instead had errands to run! Me thinks she thinks me's crazy???

I just looked out this morning - it's not snowing but definitely around ankle deep snow out there. I just LOVE the first snowfalls when everything is covered with those heavy wet glistening flakes - picture perfect Winter Wonderland!!! (But I truly hope no trees loose their branches because of this.) Nope I didn't have my camera yesterday while out grocery shopping and I'm still in PJs today (need breakie first) before deciding what I'll do yet. I know I've a quilt hanger to stitch on and then one more package is ready to be mailed so maybe I'll take the camera with me then and see if I can get some after pics to post here! Will see!

No comments: