Sunday, November 30, 2008

Horses, Horses, Horses

Okay, I've been busy cranking out (as my boss wondered and asked for horse related postcards) since Thursday and as of now have 18 finished (6 more than I thought I'd have this weekend) and 7 fronts that need some work to them and 3 maybes to ponder on yet. Now to just finish off the 7 Monday/Tuesday and then see how they are accepted and whether I make anymore of these.

So here are the ones I've finished - and all machine appliqued too:











Now all I can say is why the heck do I pick such time consuming ideas for the postcard swaps when this technique is so much easier on me and just as lovely??? That's easy to answer! Well it's just not me - but then not too many would buy the postcards I loving and sometimes very painfully stitch by hand. LOL!

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

They like to buy them but won't pay the price for all that handwork.
GREAT "Horse related" postcards!

Joy said...

Wonderful!!!