Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good Timing Maybe???

Well I had received a request for a horse type postcard earlier and then today out of the blue was asked how long it would take to hammer out 50 postcards horse related??? HUH!!! I think my face said it all, as I was quickly told that this friend has a type of shop at the stables and would probably sell them very easily if the cost was reasonable. Well you could have picked me off the floor with a feather.

See I already had two planned out for him and would have them ready this weekend and said if I had some others for him to take to her that would be good. So there I was online looking for various clip art or stained glass images of horses and will make some silhouettes up to go with these cowboy boots (fabric) and hats (I cut out of fake suede) I've steam a seamed onto grass backgrounds. I also did up two of a paddock and brown mottled fabric horse up next to the fence. Looks pretty good - just need the invisible stitching to hold in place.

Now to see what happens. Sure will help with budget restraints if they are a hit.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Pictures....we want to see pictures. !!!