Saturday, November 08, 2008

Another Finished Project!!!

WOW WOW WOW am I ever on a roll!!! LOL!

I started this baby, Bright Stars Mini, in July and finally finished the assembly in September but didn't get the binding, label and hanger on till this last couple of weeks!!! But it's all finished and I'm so happy with it! It nearly took me two weeks though to pluck out all the paper piecing bits from the back and I'm still not happy with my quilting and yeah I had s Stitch in the Ditch foot and, dang it, forgot to use it on this baby!!!



Here is a close up of the 3 and 3/4 inch blocks.



Guess I should mention the pattern and designer eh? This is Star Quest by Sherry Fourez found in the Quilt Magazine, sorry I don't know the issue as I just tore out the pattern and ditched the rest of the magazine.

Okay, now onto finishing off the two postcard commitments and then I can get into my newer projects!!! YAHOOIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, this is just gorgeous! Your use of color is superb! Love the fabrics! Debbie (Maine) campmoxie@yahoo.au