Monday, October 06, 2008

Idea Searching

Yep, that's what we were doing this evening at Pat's - Dianne, Linda, Jackie and myself. See Pat got a needle felting machine and we were checking it out and imagining all the possibilities this baby can do. And naturally checking out Dianne's magnificent statues - WOW - love that newest one! She also gave us a quick paper demo on machine applique on curves and corners but I got lost partway through then caught on again! And we all were skimming through some books Linda brought for our feedback. Then there was me sitting and a stitching away on my Double-faced postcards. I just love the look so far and can't wait to see them finished BUT they are taking much time!!!

5 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

Having seen Rose Anne's postcards in person, they are simply wonderful. Whomever is in this swap will be simply amazed!

Joy said...

Can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, why would you have to go any further than the inside of your head for ideas??? I think I know by now how your mind operates, and I"m sure your head is plump full of ideas!!! Debbie (Maine) rquirion@roadrunner.com

Rose Anne B said...

Thank you Debbie for the vote of confidence! Yes, I have lots of ideas but you'd be surprised what this small group of ladies come up with in their creativity!!! Sometimes their insight is the magic touch to make a piece shine and sometimes a lifesaver from doing too much work where not necessary! LOL!

Jo in NZ said...

RoseAnne, I am loving the work you have been doing lately...although I always love your work! lol
XX