Friday, September 19, 2008

A Sunny Day Outing!

Yahooie I convinced my sister to delay her departure home and join me at a local group's quilt show! We kinda arrived a might too early but stayed out of the setup areas and quietly viewed the quilts then came back when opened and shopped. Then we had a homemade lunch before she left for home. Hopefully you made the four-hour trip safe and sound and not too tired!!!

I took just a few pics and here they are:


I LOVE this Bargello - V Reimer and notice the small wall hanging bottom right corner!


Evening Shadows - L Ridley - this is very eye-striking and looks to me like birch tree trunks.


Flora Fantasy - D White - this was a floral panel cut up along with coordinating fabrics.


Starry, Starry Night - C Schick - talk about so cheery, I just love this one.


Jacket - J Gowron - very interesting!


Scrappy Bear Paw - H Manfield - talk about all the work on this baby!

Now the next two are the same Mexican Star pattern but using different fabrics and talk about different looks!!!
J Giesbrecht
B Price

Stars Around the Garden - L Santa - now this sampler is quite attractive.


Now this one is neato - Star in a Star - L Eisbrenner - and some are kinda hard to see as the fabrics blend in with the larger star (think my red is off as it was more cardinal or brick red in person).

No comments: