Friday, September 12, 2008

And More Postcards

WOW if I keep this up I just might catch up on my swaps outstanding this month!!!

I finally finished off my postcard from the CQ-CA Flower Garden swap and I just love this technique and even experimented with a fancier cut window!



Here's another of the recycling of those selvedges that usually go in the garbage and I've hand embroidered each seam with a different treatment and colour of floss. Yep, I just LOVE these and this is mine finally completed from the May 2008 FAPC In Stitches swap.



And then I used this same idea for Thank You cards for the gals that finished their Mystery Project activity in the CQ-CA group I'm in. There were 13 participants signed up with five completing their blocks and three actually finishing them up into a project of their choice. Within the group we had a Viewer's Choice on the posted finished projects and I also had a competition based on checking the submitted block pictures to see if they did stitches I had posted. So hopefully this next week I can finally get the prizes off to the recipients, that is after I gather and sort out the CQ knick knacks etc and items from my stash!





1 comment:

Marie Alton said...

Hi Rose Anne
Must tell you ... I LOVE that Flower Garden Window! Way cool!

The others that you made with scraps are really fun...same technique yet each one so different. You go girl!