Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a Day!!!

Okay, I've somehow pulled something in my sore shoulder today and it was bothering me and then went and tried opening doors on my way home and it is just killing me tonight.

BUT I did drop into our Millenium Library (closed for a long time for renovations) and WOW talk about a new look!!! I've got to take my stitching with me one day and sit in the "study area" along the glass wall and relax some there in AC or would be awesome in the winter watching the snowfall too!!! Anyways, they called me as my reserved "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne was in so I picked it up along with the CD so hopefully will start to read it this weekend in between stitching. Also I picked up two books on crazy patch works and motifs too for my upcoming projects.

Then I stopped at the grocery store on the way home for some goodies (mango for $1.68 - WOW!) and by the time I got home with the bags etc my shoulder is KILLING me and two Ibuprofen to my rescue along with a nice cold Corona!!! Yep I'm ready for bed now!

BUT first I have to tell you of my lovely mailbox surprise! See I'm going to be doing up a fabri mini album in a CD Tin for my coworker and it arrived TODAY!!! Dale Anne did a wonderful job of embossing hearts on the top for me - and not just simple hearts as I asked but there are two with wedding bells inside and then two with flowers, leaves and curly ques inside different sized hearts - WOW!!! Thank you so very very much Dale Anne, it is just lovely! Now to do the tin justice by doing a lovely momento to go inside!!!

Thanks also for another of your awesome hand made greeting cards (a surprise too) in that package - WOW just what I needed to perk me up! HUGS!!!

Now for the BLAH part! See I got home about 6:00ish and turned on the PC and no Internet connection to Webpage again!!! Dang it!!! Well 2.5 hours later on the phone (three quarters of it on HOLD!!!) and I finally got Internet access around 8:30 - SHEESH!!! At least this time the techies did not get me to crawl underneath to disconnect and switch around cords - THANK THE LORD - as my shoulder just would not have cooperated. It's even giving me grief to type so I think I'll just sign off and read and relax now!

No comments: