Friday, August 01, 2008

August Already

Okay it's a new month and I'm going to try my darndest to have a new attitude and get my life in some semblance of order!!! Enough is enough already, I need this apartment in order so I can CREATE and work on more of those postcards that I'm being asked to "sell" more and more lately! I've seen images in my clouds and canola field pictures and danged I'm ticked at myself that I didn't stop and get the images of the flax (purple blooms) fields on the way to SK as on the way back the blooms were all GONE!!! I joked that Scottie beamed them up or something cause I was only gone three days!!! Not FAIR!!!

These are the storm clouds June 13th travelling out of Winnipeg MB.









These are the sunny ones July 28th outside of Morse SK on the way home.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great pictures! Too bad about the flax blossoms. I make it a practice now to always stop for the picture - I've had that happen, too.