Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Postcard delimma

Ohhhhhh I'm so close to having another two sets ready to mailout - will do so tomorrow morning and pictures posted maybe tomorrow evening. BUT I have to tell you my faux paux!!! (sorry Linda if I butchered the French)

See I was going gung hoe and was feeling good for a change in working with postcards and was just zipping along and even had to pen my backs as I've still not changed the printer cartridges even though I bought them last week!!! So there I was checking them off the lists and numbering them and GASP! I've made up TWO for one person!!! SHEESH!!!

Well guess I'll be testing out my idea of making up a slightly smaller new back and adhereing it to wonder under or steam a seam Lite and sticking it on top for another swapper. I'll have to see if I can do a find blanket stitch around as I can't use the sewing machine as it would wreck the front look and the finished satin stitched edging. Why oh Why did I have to goof like that! LOL!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh Dear,, I can identify with your problem. Normally I do things like that when I am tired or trying to hurry. I know you get things sorted out. Happy Stitching Hugs, Kathy, http://akinaustralia.wordpress.com