Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Early!!!

Yep here it is and I just LOVE IT!!! Thankfully I make myself one so I'll have it forever!!! I'm even thinking of making extras up just in case someone wants to buy one to send to their "sweetie" for Valentine's!



Okay now onto a different project and hopefully it being "small sized" I can maybe get most of it finished today too??? See I'm stitching up a 15" x 19" bright star block wall hanging for my patch pal. There are four 2" blocks to make up the bright star and six of those in the quilt so not that much to sew up and then three borders and binding. I'm hoping to finish this off this week so her parcel can be mailed out SOON!!!

Okay, guess it's back to work as I would LOVE to start my Hat's Off postcards too but first this baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, too cute!!! What is the Hat"s Off that you keep referring to? You have peaked my curiousity. Debbie rquirion@roadrunner.com

Joy said...

Rose Anne - I love it! What a great postcard.

Joy