Sunday, March 30, 2008

Makin Progress

Yep, that's what I did today and just stopped as I'm pooped and hadn't had lunch or supper as yet and it's been reach for half hour now - so time to eat and then bed!!!

I also planned out most of the embellishments for the various Hand pincushions so just to put my mind to it and do the fussy work and then some added embellishments.

I was debating on what to do for the open quilting on my Celtic Table Topper when I thought darn it you have all the stitch in the ditch to do first so down to task and I just about finished all the bias shaped quilting! Oh well tomorrow I'll finish that and hopefully have decided what other quilting I'll be doing. I must say that the backing fabric I chose is just awesome too and the variegated rayon thread looks great in the quilting.

Maybe a picture tomorrow - will see. Enough already for today!

No comments: