Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm getting somewhere!!!

Yep, I've been taking my Celtic Table Topper to work with me and during my breaks I'm just about finished all the applique work so hopefully this weekend I'll add the false and outer borders and assemble it for quilting! That would be awesome as it's one of the pieces I'm entering into our Quilt Reflections MPQ Quilt Show April 11th-13th here in Winnipeg.

THEN tonight I finally finished off the embellishments on my CQ-Friends cq'd bookcover and so tomorrow evening will stitch it up and it will be into the mail Thursday morning zipping it's way off to it's new owner!!! This is just barely a week late which is getting better and better for me and deadlines! I can sure tell you that it's going to be very hard for me to part with this as there are some of my favourite fabrics and some new embroidery stitches that I've tried on this piece. Oh well I do know the person receiving it will enjoy using it and treasuring our friendship too!!!

Yes pictures of both projects will follow when completed!

No comments: