Sunday, March 30, 2008

Catching Up Maybe?

Okay yesterday I kinda goofed off and took in the Manitoba Orchid Show and thoroughly enjoyed them AND I resisted buying a plant or two that appealed to me. I did buy a leather brooch and a clay formed orchid plant fridge magnet though - mucho cheaper and less TLC needed for them in future too! LOL!

Okay last night after my evening NAP I was able to finish off the remaining five needlecases for the Quilt Show, after I HAD to go and buy more DMC floss (I just can't believe it with the stash I have now that I'm still missing a colour!!!). So today I sewed on the domes and they are packed away now.

Then I pulled out my Celtic Table Topper (an MPQ workshop project) and went to work stitching on the borders and OHHHHH it is just lovely and I thank Dale Anne for that awesome print as it truly is my favourite!!! Now I'm gonna have to ration my use of it as it really is dissappearing - LOL! Here it is so far as I'm too excited to make you wait till I'm finished quilting it.



Now to decide what I'm going to do on the green print and I think I'm going to use my purchased quilting pattern on a roll for the outer print BUT I did purchase a variegated light green for all the quilting! At least I know some part of this next step!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, your Celtic table topper is just gorgeous! Perfect border fabric. I love it. Well done again!! Debbie rquirion@roadrunner.com

NormaH said...

Yummy looking Rose Anne! Celtic quilting has such a unique look and you've done a really beautiful piece.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work Rose Anne! I have yet to do a Celtic item!