Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Not Much Better!

Well the weekend was kinda a wishy washy one as I did things and then didn't do things - just not in the best of moods and with an awful backache too. I did start some work on searching for a pattern for my Quilt Reflections Challenge Wallquilt for the silent auction but then ditched that attempt as I had like a half dozen and not one definite one. Then work on Monday was quiet and full of number crunching and Ibuprofen popping too!!! That night I did start my CQ-CA BookMarks for our group swap so that's a positive.

Tuesday was a different story totally! I started out with a visit to my Chiro who did his best to set my back to rights (feeling better than on the weekend) and then spent the day stitchin n gabbin an EATING with my friends Maureen, Faye and Beryl and did very well on my BookMarks. They just LOVE my stitching and here I had Marie Alton's Portholes of Inspiration beside me thinking I wish I could stitch like this!!! Then Faye had a pile of magazines to go to Aurora and one helped me decide on my Challenge Wallquilt and also planned my fabrics for it too. YAHOOIE something finally working for me!!!

Well after I got home I was fired up and filled in the registration form for that challenge and did up the label and the display label write ups and VOILA just have to wash my fabrics and away I go with another project. Hopefully finished by the deadline!!! I later sat back down and did a bit more stitching and planning on my BookMarks - they look good so far!!!

No comments: