Saturday, January 26, 2008

Temporary Mom!

Yep, I'm back to being a "temporary" Mom for my niece once again. This time though Amanda the 22 yr old daughter has taken over the weekdays and I'm filling in the weekends so she can go play! LOL! AND I was supposed to be able to use Pat's laptop upstairs so I could chat with my Yahoo groups and my Quilt University class forum but after 18 minutes of reading and deleting emails, it locked me out and now I can't get an Internet connection so I just put it back where it belongs and am using the older regular PC downstairs. Including listening to Byran and his TV video games - SHEESH!!! I teased him that if he drove on the streets like he's driving on this simulated game that I'd ensure he had no license and I wouldn't be in the car with him. LOL!

Anyways, I printed out my designs and some of the basic instructions for my second online lesson from QU "Upside Down Applique" so next step is to go back upstairs to comfort and my coffee and read and deside my layout for my piece. Then to draw up my layout and audition some of the fabrics (not just cottons) for a pleasing wall hanging for myself. I LOVE hummingbirds so hope this turns out beautifully. Sorry no pictures yet unless you check out QU Gallery or the class info.

No comments: