Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BRRRRRR!

Now I know I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Central Canada with these frigid windy temperatures lately!!!! But my car did start with the help of being plugged in and I let her warm up some before moving out! Yep it was bad enough I had to venture out to work today and my eyelashes froze to my scarf and eyebrows but I had to go out in the evening too.

I had to zip over before 5:00 and pick up Byran as Amanda was working after college classes and then realized I did not have their house key - left it with Amanda Sunday night - DUH!!! Gosh I'm sure batting ZERO with loosing my Dr. license and Debit card and not taking their key for today??? So I phoned Amanda and left a message that if Byran did not have a key I'd check with the neighbour otherwise will drive across the city to get her key and pray my car behaves!!! Luckily the neighbour had a key so we were home in five minutes and the dog zipped out lickety split to do her business and was back at the door before I could turn around just about!!!

Okay I'm now back home after Amanda called when she left work so I started my car to warm up and as she drove up I rushed out and moved my car and she parked - saving her from moving it again later.

Nope I went through all my bags again from the weekend and ZIPPO, no lost items to be found. Then I remembered I was taking pictures and rushed over to the camera bag (the only one I hadn't checked) and sure enough it was in the back pocket with the cables!!! PHEW thank goodness as I was dreading having to reapply for new ID etc. This getting old and loosing ones "memory" is the pits, never mind the aches and pains from a bit of exercise!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

So glad you found them!
Putting them into the same place all the time no matter what is what I have to do......we have so many things on our OLD minds, that these trival things need to be a habit.