Sunday, November 25, 2007

Where in the World am I???

Gosh that about explains my life right now and I've no partner nor children - thank goodness or who knows where they or I would be!!! LOL!

Seriously, I've been using every spare opening in stitching trying to get caught up with my Hardanger lessons which are way behind and also postcards and other craft commitments. Definitely do not like this and especially no time to really keep blogging up to date either. Work is as usual busy and a zillion things at the same time too so I don't seem to have down time at all. That's life it seems with everyone not just me!!!

Anyways, I finally did a very UN-Rose Anne like thing last night and enjoyed it. See as usual I go out once in a blue moon and I've two things booked. So I had to give up with much dismay my spot for Mrs. Twitchett's Eye Christmas PJ party (missed out on the turkey smorg etc) and I heard from Linda it was great too!!! But I had our twice annual gathering of the Lewiscraft girls I worked with and it too was a potluck - DELICIOUS too!!! This was the first time I arrived without my stitching in hand and just "relaxed" with the girls - and all commented on that - one was worried about me as that was not Rose Anne! And I only brought one show n tell and it was not even finished - they were amazed. Well we chatted nonstop even when playing the game TABOO (awesome) some of us even helped out the playing teams - LOL! - and not just me either!!! Poor Mary Grace had a social to go to so left us before we started the game and the rest of us played till 1:00 am and had a ball! Needless to say I did not get home till 1:45 and crashed immediately - did not even think about opening the PC to check emails! LOL!

Then naturally we decided when, where and what about our next get together and as usual they were pressuring me to have it at my place. Well I caved in and you should have seen the shocked faces and everyone was jotting down the info fast - LOL! - so I've three months now to really get this place cleaned up for them and my sister's stay over for the Quilt Show in April! Heaven help me!!!!!!!!!

So I've had a late start today and gotta get back into sewing NOW! The TV is on for the Grey Cup game but basically background noise as I'm going to keep my nose to the grindstone today - stuffy head and all!

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Hmmm, do you need any help getting the place organised?