Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Went Shopping & Didn't Spend a Cent!

YAHOOIE!!!! I just love this kind of shopping, maybe not what I would have bought had I gone myself looking though, but definitely better TASTE than I have. Even Amanda mentioned something about Oh no Auntie looks groovie (or something to that effect)!!! LOL!

See I stopped in to Pat's as she mentioned she was cleaning out her closet again as she's lost quite a bit of weight and has kept if off now a year - WOW WEE! So in I traipse and she's a whole pile of nice dress pants waiting for me to try on - about half fit me nicely so I've a new wardrobe and just in time as a lot of my pants are also hanging on me and a few more are really worn and need to be tossed! Hmmmm even a pair of JEANS - gosh it's been YEARS since I was in jeans! ROFLOL! BUT near the bottom of the pile was this neato skirt in black but HECK where would I wear that???? Thank goodness Amanda said the style was not really for me - PHEW - didn't think I'd say thank you for that comment! Then Pat said that she wants to see me cleaning out my closet now to make room for the new stuff! LOL!

Now I think I'll have to take Pat shopping one of these weekends and let her get something as a thank you for replenishing my wardrobe. Guess all I have to do is maybe pick up a few new tops and I'll be set.

No comments: