Monday, October 29, 2007

Another PC Set Finished!

Well these took longer than I anticipated but then "life" happens in amongst my postcard makin! These are a couple of samples of the "Breast Cancer Awareness" postcards for the FAPC group I've made from left over fabric pieces of Shauna's cuddle quilt (which in fact I've still not finished - two borders and the binding to go yet - Sorry Kiddo - I promise I will get back to it)! Some I've beaded resembling a broach I saw on the Pink Ribbon website some time ago and then some I embellished with variegated metallice embroidery. I LOVE them - hope they do too.





And these stinkers needed more postage as I tried something different and naturally it was a might thicker so the beads got hung up in the slot!!! I wanted to see some definition in the quilted to the nonquilted ribbons so added some thin batting but guess not thin enough! Oh well that's why I LOVE going to the PO and have my girls check them individually before mailing.

Now onto the Spiders and Victorian postcards of the PC Cottage group. Hopefully these last two sets won't take as long as these pink ones did! Hey did I tell you that I do not like PINK!!! I swear this colour is starting to weave it's way into my life - but probably never to the clothing side.

No comments: