Friday, August 24, 2007

Postcards

Sheesh I totally forgot to upload these pics! Now I know I'm not totally myself from those bug bites this past week or so.

Okay here they are, now these mini quilts are taken from a pice of fabric I bought ages ago and have plans of making them into mini quilts to evenutally display on a "clothesline" - someday! But when this theme came up I thought perfect I can use some of them up on postcards. So the first is the two applique ones and these will be donated to out MPQ guild Quilt Reflections show in April 2008. The second one is of the group that I made for the PC Cottage group Sewing/Quilting swap with the next showing the one I've kept for myself as usual. Now naturally I didn't "sew" the quilts up but I did quilt them and then sewed them into postcards so I think it still fits the topic!!!






And last but not least is a postcard I received from Pat F another awesome fabric artist as a souvenir from our Sun Dyeing day at her place. This is a paper napkin decoupage technique onto muslin with a black cotton matt to frame it. LOVELY and thank you Pat.

No comments: