Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another Set completed

Yep, in between my working on the Cuddle Quilt I'm trying to keep on target (or close to it) with my various swaps. Okay that's it, I'm just going to have to stop giving into my urges to do these no matter how enticing the topic/theme is. Enough is enough I've lots of quilting to catch up on.

So considering I did have one piece of the fabric themed Mary Engelbreit I chose not to use it and boy was I ever glad as Carolyn J did a mucho better job with it than I would have. Nope I went with pictures of a token box by Mary Engelbreit given to me along with my septor and crown at some fun and games by some jokesters (later name my naughty Court Princesses or Jesters) at the 2006 Western Retreat (notice Mobird's crowning sword).




Whoops I forgot to tell you what I wrote on the back!!!

"I think the postcard tells it's own story but to this day I'm labeled Queen Brat and don't know why, nor able to forget it either with the teasing!"

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

CONGRATULATIONS Caroline!!!
That is perfect!
Too funny.......it came back to bite ya Rose Anne!!! LOL

Dale Anne Potter said...

Oops....spelt Carolyn's name wrong....SORRY about that!