Sunday, July 08, 2007

Western Retreat addins

Oakie dokie, here are some of the pics that my sister Sylvia took with her digital and I finally was able to upload them to my PC to get copies etc. She got a kick out of me and my "bad" habit of clicking and chewing on sunflowerseeds when driving, but heck when I get bored I get tired and then I can't drive. My seeds keep me alert and unless it's more than 3-4 hr driving stretch I'm okay, otherwise I need a stop, walk and maybe relief too.



And here are our completed Mystery sampler blocks, mine 3" and Sylvia's 12" and she also has a set of 3" ones but those were just finished blocks on this trip. We used the camera to see the placement of the blocks and shuffled some around.


Here's one I took with her camera of Sylvia working on adding the borders to her mystery blocks and then the other is it completed along with Mirajam's on the left and not sure who's is on the right (sorry!).



These were taken as we were heading south from Rosetown towards Swift Current SASK and came upon this valley and it's picturesque scenery. Now there were no cars in sight for miles so I pulled over for her to get these quickly - I didn't even think about my camera.


Now isn't that AWESOME!

Yes, there were many more that Sylvia took but these were a few I noted here. The others I will be inserting into my Webshots, Retreats album along with those I've already posted so they will be a more complete story!

No comments: