Thursday, July 19, 2007

Postcards a flyin!

Oh I know I'm behind blogging and really there's nothing much going on but trying to catch up on commitments piling up like cordwood unbalanced to roll ontop me. LOL!

Okay here's a picture that's a calling my name all the way from Port Pirie, South Australia, thank you so very very much Catherine S. for this so realistic postcard that when the envelope was opened I thought I could just jump right in there and go for a walk down that road!!!


And here is one set of postcards completed and mailed July 17th, themed Off the Color Wheel in the FAPC group I'm in. These remind me of my very first trip to Texas and walking the North and South Padre Island beaches - WOW!!!!


Then here's another set just completed half hour ago and to be mailed out Friday, themed Expressing Yourself for CQ Friends group I'm in. I just love this all in one layering and quilting through front, batting and backing technique for the through the window landscapes. Here I've taken the liberty of adding seed beads, silk ribbon embroidery and even some Brazilian dimensional embroidery and naturally my spider and web which seems to be my siggie for my crazy patch projects.


This one is MINE!
Hope all the gals enjoy their cards when they finally arrive, hopefully safe and sound. I just love making these mini projects.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Hey, Roae Anne, these are wonderful. I just love your P/Cs, they are always soooo creative.
cheers - Faye

Dale Anne Potter said...

These are all FABULOUS!!!
WOW!!!
You are getting quite the collection!