Friday, July 20, 2007

Look at this ROSE!!!

WOW!!! I was just about blown over when I opened my box and there were TWO postcards in there AND NO BILLS!!! Gosh that is such a rare happening that I just beamed! Yeah I know, I'm crazy! LOL!

Anyways, here's the beauty that was noted "a flower for you!" and which I've dubbed "a ROSE for Rose Anne by Roxanne"! I don't know how she did this but it is an actual stained glass picture with the black leading. And some of the petals and leaves look like they are even hand painted for more emphasis! And to boot it is set on a background of muted yellow roses - WOW!!! And she's used some type of "glue" to seal the edges instead of stitching - hmmm need more info on this technique.
Thank you so very very much Roxanne, it's a definite picker upper for me! I'm thinking of adding this to the odd one or two I have framed! I can just imagine the compliments it'll receive from my co-workers.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

WOW!!!
GORGEOUS - LOVE to see it in person someday!!!
Tell her its FABULOUS!