Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Set Completed!

WOW considering it's been sooooo hot in Winnipeg this past week I'm really surprised I pulled this off and completed the PCC Summer Treats postcards (yep the set I totally forgot all about too). AND that is along with being called in to cover a desparate situation at Lewiscraft this evening too (my once upon a time part time job which I'd left April 30th). Needless to say I was a might tense about remembering how to work the till and guess what I even remembered my password!!! Anyways, the cards are completed and will be mailed off tomorrow.







AND I've also made a extra one - a "Just Because" for a friend's daughter at camp. Hope she likes her postcard too.





NOW onto that cuddle quilt that has to be finished by mid-late-August as it is a gift. It'll be my first attempt at quilt as you go technique too - SHEESH!!! I've been told it's so easy so this definitely will be a test! I've all the pieces cut out and ready to stitch so that'll be tomorrow's job right after work.

No comments: