Saturday, June 02, 2007

Freedom!

Phew I've been going since 9:00 am and think it's time to take a break. I just love this not working weekends anymore, I got two loads of laundry done, dishes done, supper pulled out, and then settle into sewing.

Well I don't know about hot outside, but with no AC in the window as yet it is very warm in here, especially with the Ott Lite and iron going cause I just finished sewing up the 3" mystery quilt blocks up to and including #22 - wonder if there's more - well guess there has to be as I've more precut pieces in baggies!!! I'm kinda sorry about the "light" fabric I chose - in some of the cut up pieces it hardly shows up next to the dark! Oh well lesson learned!

Now I've taken a bit of a break and had a Fresca float and then gone back to my Brazilian dimensional embroidery and hopefully finish off these just late postcards. Then I have a set of postcards themed "buttons" that I've got to finish this weekend also! Hope I can pull this off cause I'm running out of time to get ready for my retreat. I also pulled out my atlas to track of Alexandra's travels up from Twin Falls Idaho, but will have to find it on the MapQuest as I can't follow maps that have states listed alphabetically and not joined. I need one on one page or two maybe! Will find something on Monday.

Hmmmm I've really nothing finished for show and tell to take to the retreat - what will I do?

No comments: