Sunday, May 06, 2007

Workshop - Day 2

Oh remember I mentioned that Sylvia was working on project #3 last night before bed? Well here is the background some and a picture of her hubby ice fishing which she is hoping to machine applique for him.


Oh gosh were we ever tired after sleeping like logs (I don't think I tossed once even) when we had to start another fun packed workshop. Here are Nancy's samples of what we were learning to do and boy did we all enjoy the day and accomplished many embellishment techniques using Sulky Totally Soluable and Aquabond.

Now this one of Sylvia stitching away with her garden gloves for grip also show's Nancy's samples she had for the day 1 workshop. These were so awesome I wanted to take pics of each one close up but relented and only took one.


Now here's Sylvia's and her thread painted landscape. Awesome eh?


And again no pics of me working or of my project as I'm still in the assembling stages. I hope I will finish it off this week. But here is my bare tree and I can tell you I should have left it alone as adding the branches etc it is not nice at all. Will have to practice on these I tell you.

2 comments:

crazyQstitcher said...

I must be the greatest fan for trees(I love them alive or dead for the beautiful skeleton) and I have to say Rose Anne that I really like your bare tree.

Sylvia's landscapes and stitchery are beautiful. Can't wait for yours.

Sandie said...

Me too, a fan of tree's though haven't created too many - though did have fun creating one from ladies stockings once. LOL Love your tree RoseAnne, both leaves and no leaves!