Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day to You!

Well I'm not a Mom but so far I've had a lovely day - hope you have too.

It started off with being up early, having breakie, getting rid of allergy sinus symptoms then into designing a private swap postcard and actually picking out the fabrics before lunch.

Then my youngest sister Florence and partner were in the city to visit their only grandchild and today before heading back to Dauphin I met them at the Olive Garden for a lovely soup n salad lunch. They even let me play with my camera phone and now I'll have pics for when they call me - DUH I know but it's fun to play!!!

After that I filled up and washed the car ready for the long weekend trip to Dauphin. Then home and I've now started stitching the three postcards and boy do I ever LOVE the looks so far!!! I sure hope the gals like my choice of colours and I know they'll love the idea I've chosen, that I think I'm pretty sure of! [chuckling to myself] Okay I'm going back to stitching - no there'll not be any sneak preview pics until they have been mailed and received!!!

No comments: