Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've been tagged . . .

I've been tagged by Dale Anne - my special quilting inspirational friend.
Now 7 lesser known facts about me....

1. I loved camping!
Gosh I used to take summer vacations and my tenting supplies and camp whatever the weather (except once for day in day out downpour then I escaped to Sylvia's) - yep all by myself - now I escape to Alberta for a quilting retreat for my summer vacation!

2. I don't like heights!
I'm not one for window elevators on like TOWERS etc. Nor chair lifts, trolley cable cars or other such up in the air things. Definitely don't like small airplanes only the larger commercial ones.

3. I've a weak stomach!
You know those country roads with the culverts for spring run offs to pass underneath the road - well Dad used to drive one speed and not slow down for them - always lost my innards on those trips. Still don't care for being in the back seat!!!

4. I LOVE the outdoors most times!
I love walking or just sitting reading or enjoying nature with my camera - without mosquitoes that is! I and mosquitoes do not agree - need my Benadryl then for sure! But I HATE anything hotter than mid to late 20C - definitely not a sun worshipper.

5. I'm always broke!
I just can't budget, always spend ahead of my pay cheque! But I'll probably die happy from doing things I wanted to instead of saving every penny for the future.

6. Must be scared of new things!
I've always had used cars: 73 Dodge Duster, 75 Dodge Charger, and now an 83 Plymouth Parisienne and you know what I don't want a new car, but maybe something a shade newer and maybe a bit smaller but not a small car! Scared !@#%less when driving my friend's new vehicles!!!

And last but definitely not least!!!

7. I love my friends!
I can't say I have a childhood friend but I do have a few very close loving friends and many friends period - not necessarily quilt or craft related. You all have your time and place in my heart and life and whenever we are together those times are enjoyed and treasured dearly. Thank you.

Now I'm supposed to tag seven people with BLOGS but that would mean people I'm just acquainted with through online groups so not sure I want to continue this. Hope you enjoyed learning something new about me though.

No comments: