Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Comments to Share!

I've been receiving varied comments from my family/friends/co-workers on these RAB's Designer Eggs postcards and one in particular I want to share (and this is all said kindly and with concern for my well being after all my late nights), hope you aren't offended that I'm sharing!

XXX:
What did you use for all the colors on the eggs? A multicolor fabric?

My reply:
Ummmmm I don't know if I should tell you in case you beat me up!!!! Those are individually sewn on beads and yarn and a gold trim edged.

XXX:
GET OUT! All the beads are sewn on the dark background fabric? No wonder it took you so long! Perhaps you should rethink your ideas once they get TOO COMPLICATED or people will start referring to you as “crazy lady” or something like that!

My reply:
See I said I shouldn't have told you!!! I originally wanted to do a Ukrainian Easter Egg but realized I did not have enough beads in the right colours. STUPID I know but lovely right???

XXX:
Very lovely – and for the record, I would never call you a crazy lady!

My reply:
Even if you did I'd know it was in a nice way!!! Thank you.


And to top that off here's a link to my friend Dale Anne's BLOG and her newest creation:

http://dpquiltsca.blogspot.com/2007/04/fabric-postcard.html

She's so creative and comes up with some awesome projects! Thanks for sharing!!!

No comments: