Sunday, February 25, 2007

My latest!

Okay, I'm just home from the part time job - dozed off twice on the bus but at least got dropped off this time practically on the doorstep instead of walking the last block while the driver wiles away 15 minutes!

Here's the pics of my lastest projects! The silk ribbon flowers were from Saturday's class at Mrs. Twitchett's Eye and I learnt some tips and techniques to add to my self taught SRE. I realized that I don't care for "free for all" designing - I need a layout or plan drawn on the cloth.




And here is my own postcard for the PC Cottage group Creatures That Fly swap - AND this one went into the mail by the mailing date - just that is! I came across this "flutterfly" online and could not resist trying out the Heat n Bond Lite I had and another stint of machine applique. Maybe just maybe I might like it enough to do the flower appliques on my colourwash quilt if I keep practicing!

No comments: