Monday, January 01, 2007

WISPs update

Well I've been busy with the two jobs, but also trying to do some stitching in between. I'm about halfway through the Rosebud blocks for WISP #1 (problems with the 1/4" foot and block measurements) but have set them aside to complete the long overdue CQd block WISP #2 for my friend "dragonfly". I'm sortof on a roll here and doing a little everyday since I finally drew up a "plan" and it's so much easier to get to it, than thinking after each seam or space embellished of what's next!!!

I don't think I have a picture of the "naked" block but here is one of the halfway there block!
It's not such a great picture - I'm still learning with my digital carmera - and you can't see the purple beaded spider or the sparkly web on the black velvet - will have to retake again. I've also stitched more since this picture so stay tuned to hopefully the "finished" block soon.

No comments: