Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas

Christmas greetings! Well I had a lovely visit with Dad and family and even surprised him with my sister and BIL from Ontario arriving unannounced. We had lovely mild weather (some brisk winds) for travelling and now I'm back home - well not quite as my PC is at the techie Dr so I'm borrowing another's to check emails before going home to relax and maybe stitch. Gosh I didn't take any stitching home and I think I'm in withdrawal.

I did take my digital camera home and took a "few" pictures but can't upload as yet, patience, it'll be soon, cause I'm anxious to upload myself!!!! LOL! My youngest sister was a GM in February and as yet Rylan has not travelled the 200 miles to Dauphin to visit them, it's always the GPs travelling to Winnipeg. So apparently they arrived this afternoon and my sister is just FLYING high and has toys and more toys yet for him to open up and I'm sure A/Us also have some for him too! Florence did say she was taking him over to visit with my Dad for a bit and well I too wish I could have stayed another day to visit too - but they've a full house now.

Well guess I'll go and maybe get into some stitching and hockey if it's on! That too I was in withdrawal for!!! LO!L

No comments: