Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OMGG I can do it!!!!

First off I have to say THANK YOU to Janet for this gift, I've thoroughly enjoyed this last hour reading the manual and experimenting with it! Oh what demons have you set free?

My heartbeat is just a racing but I'm smiling to beat the band! See I decided to make the time and read this manual and take a few pics and upload them if I could from the HP photosmart 320 digital camera my former boss gave me last night. WELLLLLLL (tonque in cheek) I just might have moved up into the realm of digital photography!!! LOL!

So here goes my first pics! These are of my phalaenopsis in spike and a fuzzy closeup too (gotta practice holding my breath and arm steady):

And now here is the Christmas stocking I received in the CdnQuiltSwappers Royal Treatment Swap from Joyce Hawkes - it was filled with much crazy patch fabrics and goodies along with angel ornaments, chocolates (just about gone now) and other nick nacks.



And here is a craft I made a few years ago from the office coffee cans and yes under the hat is the plastic lid and you can actually store things in there too - or hide pressies! Isn't he cute? I have one donated to the office too. This guy is mine and is on display all year round.


And next are three of the oil paintings that I've done under my sister Sylvia's very detailed tutelage and there's one set of three at the office (will take the camera to work and get them too). I think the poppies were first or the seals next but not sure and then the daisies along the fence and lastly the winter creek which needed much assistance when it came to the rocks - just too much for me to create.





Ooopsie, I forgot to post pics of the Singer Christmas ornaments that my sister Sylvia had painted for me.

Oh GOSH was this ever easy! And here I've been so petrified in buying myself a digital camera and spending money I don't have and then not learning how to use it! GO FIGURE!!!! No I'm not taking a picture of my goofy face from realizing my silliness on this adventure. LOL!

1 comment: