Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stitching with Friends

There were four of us from Ravenesque satellite group at Dianne's for some stitching and gabbing and laughs! There was Pat making some unusually attractive business cards, Linda working on Christmas presents, myself working on Hardanger class homework and Dianne creating one of her materpieces again! Her DH went out on an errand to get away from us all me thinks! LOL! Linda had brought a pan of her lasagna and I brought orange almond salad (minus the almonds) along with strawberries for dessert. Pat was going to pick something up on her way out but couldn't cause it was all closed am - next time she said! It was scrumptious.

Afterwards I visited my friend Linda and while I continued stitching on my ornaments, I walked Linda through the steps for the Snippets postcards and I think she enjoyed herself immensely.

BTW I've only one more Christmas ornament to complete the first week's Hardanger class homework and then I'm ready for the next step come Tuesday! Here is Frosty Heart, one of the ornaments we're working on. If you'd care for mor information on these patterns please contact Mrs. Twitchett's Eye. These will be finished off with more stitches, metallics and crystals.

(Sorry, picture removed to protect designer's copyright. You'll have to wait for all the ornaments to be completed and a group picture taken then.)

No comments: