Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Day!

Shoot don't tell me I'm coming down with a cold, been sniffling and sneezing a couple of days now and head feels stuffed. If it continues I's getting some Vit C tomorrow!!!! My nephew is coming tomorrow early to take out my AC - hope it's not too cold as it takes about an hour to wrestle this stupid unit out and finally close the windows - should get a different one next year and save both of us this aggravation!

Last night while driving home from my part time job I noticed my signal lights not working right = weird like! Well this morning they didn't even come on nor my flashers - YIKES!!! - I then wondered about my brakes but kept forgetting to ask someone to check for me. So I drove very carefully just in case.

Well in another group that is basically handstitching/embellishing crazypatch, we're exchanging postcards for Christmas. I haven't made them yet, but my evening job was dead and after the day job hectiveness I found myself nodding off so searched for angels and kept myself awake drawing up my plans for my postcards. She looks just lovely! And today I visited my needleworks shop and picked up some charms to stitch in place too. Now to get sewing and order myself some of those "clear" envelopes and I hope I'll be ready for the November mailout. This should be fun! I also drew out some simple Christmas light ones and have an idea of how to "embellish" them to give them some pizzazz! Not sure how many of those I'll make up but definitely will use my machine for some of the stitching.

Well today I had a quilting guild meeting 10-4 and a quilting satellite meeting 10-3 so I went to the guild in the morning and Linda M. took my pics for me so hope to post tomorrow results of my vacation quilting marathon and then the afternoon at the sewing meeting but no sewing for me. I did clean up from lunch and chit chatted with the gals (two I hadn't seen for months). Just lovely.

After my meetings I drove to my niece's and her DH checked the fuses and found my culprit so then off I went to Cdn Tire and got the clerk to find me my fuse, also picked up a steering wheel cover and back to the car I went. There I was in the parking lot stretched out under the door and under the dash trying to fit this !@#$ into it's plug! Then fighting with this rubbery fabric cover trying to get it onto my steering wheel, hopefully to keep it more even temp in both seasons! VOILA the lights work!!!!

Now I'm just relaxing (should be cleaning but no energy) and listening to the hockey and switching to the baseball game too. Why both at the same time!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you were able to get some Vitamin C and REST!!!