Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I like it, I like it!

GRRRRRRRRR!

I've been playing with my new stained glass postcards and LOVE the effect. So much so I had to phone my sister again today (definitely long distance) and squeal with delight! Yep, naturally she has call display and knew it was me and asked what the heck I was up to now!!!! (I hate that feature!!!) But I can't help it, I just love the stitching (a soft pastel multi coloured rayon thread) on these fabrics and boy at times like this I WISH I had my own digital (oh well maybe soon) and then I could post as I go!

Oh no, that's not true as BLOGGER was blogging itself and wouldn't let me in this past hour or so, so guess I couldn't do my uploads anyways! LOL! Good thing my hockey game is on so between the sewing and TV I've been kept occupied you can say!

Sorry for the teasing, but I know my neighbours definitely are not interested in seeing my sewing and I really don't feel like dressing up and heading out the door at 10:00 pm either. LOL!

No comments: