Friday, September 08, 2006

What a DAY!!!!

Well, it started out by me sleeping in and I had to hoof it to make it on time to my Boss's farewell breakfast this morning! It's his last day with our Dept. and our office gathered for an informal feast with him. Then my co-worker gathered all the goodies she ran around for the past couple of days and I helped her to set up the meeting room for an afternoon coffee party (even though he really didn't want anything). It turned out really nice and his sister (works a few blocks over) even dropped in to say HI! Well there was me trying to help set up and also trying to gather the data for our weekly Markets report. Needless to say I did not complete the report but it was close, so I'll have to have my nose to the grindstone Monday morning.

THEN, I rush out the door to catch a bus to the shopping mall for my shift at the part time job and I get there with 15 minutes to spare! Well I needed that time to wolf down a sandwich and in the 2-3 weeks that I've been away they have totally revamped the store and it is like a regular Dollar Store but not (actually Bentley's Liquidation) and then I put in 4 hours on my feet repricing stock we'd priced just before I had taken time off! Go Figure! Oh but the clincher is I work tomorrow 10-6 (sheesh not done that in a long time) and then I also work Sunday 11:45-6 too! SHEESH guess it don't pay to ask for vacation time!!! And then I found out that our old gang from Lewiscraft is getting together tomorrow evening for a crafts night - I'll be totally wiped out by Sunday night! Some welcome I'll be when my quilty sister arrives to stay over too! It'll definitely be a quiet evening! And I had made plans to go into work on Sunday to defrost and clean out our disgusting office fridge!!! Don't know when I'll do that!

At least I did get the label and binding on my Eagles Heaven wall hanging last night and it is now on display behind my desk at the office. Yes pictures were taken but were not emailed to me before I left so will have to wait till Monday to see them. Sorry, but I did get lots of compliments on this one, does that make it worth waiting to see?

Okay I'm off to bed as my eyes are drooping as typing!

No comments: