Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oooop! I forgot the preceeding post!

Yep I fell and I can tell you it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were gathered around the coffee area for an impromptu prewedding celebration for a co-worker and I was leaning against one of the “unstable” (yeah I should have known better) partitions and my Manager was on the other side supporting it. Well he stepped away and back I went and the partition wobbled and down I fell. Yep I landed on my elbow and gained a quarter sized hot rug burn (and not any of the fun stuff either!) and an awful jar to my bad shoulder. Then as I’m trying to stem the pain, Bob tries to lift me by that same arm, but others quickly jumped in with a warning and helped me up with the other arm. !@#$ it hurts!

Yes, I filled in an accident form and if I need more therapy etc I’ll fill the other form in next week. Hopefully I have not done anything else wrong to the rotator cuff problem but it is burning hot in there and hurts to any pressure applied!

I thought I had published this last night but guess that's when the PC acted up and I just shut down!

No comments: