Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 3 - House/Cat Sitting

Well I can say I must be getting used to this house as I've had two good nights sleep and neither of the cats have dared to come into the room at night (even though one does for the family)! I just wish this stupid headache would go away already (aggravated by the construction going on down the hallway at work)!

Well I'm going to try adding some other blogs to my blog tonight and if it don't work I'm going back to making my scissor fobs or some stitching. Gosh I wish I was at home so I could play with a heart block - now I'm anxious to start that - but I can't I've got to finish my backlog off first.

Well I just found out today that our young and so understandingly fair Director has taken another position and I'm just sick with what this change is going to mean. I personally do not like change at all and boy has our office ever undergone numerous changes in the last two years and looks like it will continue instead of maybe levelling out as I had hoped. SHOOT! Well I sure hope they get Mary's (retired July 31st) replacement into place pronto like as I've requested some time off and with the step student leaving soon that'll leave me to fill the shoes - I'm not happy about that either. I'm still trying to catch up the backlog of projects from when my previous Manager left two years ago and work seemed to be falling by the wayside with remaining coworkers. I can only do some of the work, the rest has to come from the professionals and I sure don't have the pull to get them to do it either. Eh enough of that!

Well off to do my updates and then watch some baseball while working on some projects.

No comments: