Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Construction ETC

SHEESH! I’m ready to do some major damage to these construction workers and this one month into the 11 months they've projected! Some of the hammering, drilling and sawing is okay but some is soooooo intense it just feels like 10X more than in the dentist chair! Well this morning was really really really bad and so sudden that I SCREAMED and on top of the scare the co-workers got a double one from me! It also took about a half hour to calm me down and also a very fresh Cherry Blossom from the Chocolate Factory brought in by a co-worker from her vacation! Oh does that bring back many memories from years gone by! I’ve bought the odd one over the years but it definitely was not like this baby!

Well my 236 page statistical Yearbook is ready to go to print this afternoon! WAHOOOIE! One down one yet to start up!

Well it's this Sunday that I start house/pet sitting for my quilty friend Linda so that will be a treat as my AC is acting up and when we had the torrential downpours on Saturday I even had water dripping INSIDE my apartment and had to shut it down - the drainage hose must be blocked or something. Needless to say it's too warm in there for me, but then I leave at 7:45 am and don't return till 9:30 pm when working the two jobs, so I miss out on most of the heat. Thank goodness it's getting cooler at night so the windows are open and sleep is comfy.

No comments: